Are you seeking space for the growing family with the added bonus of an inground pool?? Then this home, which has been immaculately maintained and boasts recently renovated bathrooms with porcelain 'thrones' & stone benchtops is FOR YOU!!. In addition to the stunning bathrooms, you will note the exceptional floorplan, providing separate zoned living spaces. Ducted heating is provided throughout the home, however the current owners emphasise the importance of the wood heater located in the open plan kitchen/living space, as it provides efficient heating for the whole home, and creates that warm and cozy feeling on those cool winter days.
- 3 large bedrooms, main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Separate Study or home office (or 4th bedroom)
- Formal and informal living spaces
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, full pantry, dishwasher, separate oven and gas cook top
- Coonara wood heater
- Tastefully renovated ensuite & family bathroom - using stone benchtops & porcelain toilets
- Covered & paved outdoor entertaining
- Inground solar heated pool
- Elevated position allows good flow through breeze in Summer.
- Quiet Street in family friendly location
- Walking distance to Bentons Square Shops & Benton Junior College
- Walk to Mornington Civic Reserve featuring lake, playground, rollerskate arena, leash free dog run & running tracks
- Bus route to Mornington & Frankston
- Easy access to the beach, Mornington's Main Street, Cinema, restaurants, Cafes
- Commute to the city via the new Peninsula Link, cutting travel time to the city