Rambling over 4 levels, this delightful home offers the perfect retreat for the discerning purchaser who is looking for quality, privacy, views and a rural outlook. Encompassing the sea change and tree change in one package, and with a floorplan which provides separate levels of living, eating and sleeping, this is a truly unique property.
The loft style retreat affords bay views and reverse cycle heating/cooling and is perfect for year round escapes. The Main bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite. Three family bedrooms are located at the bottom level, with access to the rear garden. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry, ample bench space & storage, and overlooks the rear garden to the Golf Course. The dining/living room is heated via the gas log fire and opens to an entertaining deck with views across the bay towards the city. Cathedral ceilings and timber finishes makes this house a home with street appeal and plenty of character. This is the needle in the haystack which you have been searching for.
Double carport, with separate secure, powered workshop and off street parking, set in low maintenance landscaped gardens complete this pretty picture. There is even the option to create a wine cellar underneath the home, if so desired, (STCA).
This home can be inspected anytime by appointment or as advertised. For sale by auction, unless sold prior. Do not miss the opportunity to make your dream a reality.
Notable features include:
- Loft style parent/teenage retreat
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining with reverse cycle heating/cooling & gas log fire
- Cathedral ceilings and timber floors
- multiple outdoor decked living spaces with views to the city
- double carport and off street parking
- a short drive to the Mt Martha Village shops, beach, Life Saving Club, Yacht Club & Tennis Courts
- access to the Mt Martha Golf Course, walking trails & Mornington Peninsula Freeway - 1hr to the city