Wake to the sound of birds and walk to the shops from this modern sanctuary located opposite a nature reserve. This sparkling 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom domain commands a prized 429 sqm (approx) corner position in a peaceful enclave 5 minutes drive to the beach.
Glorious gardens create instant street appeal. Never-to-be-built-out bushland outlooks feature at all angles.
- Just 4 years old, the home presents as if new with builders warranty still in play.
- The open-plan kitchen features a full suite of stainless steel appliances, including a 900mm gas cooktop, and a striking metallic-look textured tile splashback.
- Retreat to a spacious master suite with a walk-in robe and a full ensuite.
- The secondary bedrooms share a central bathroom with a freestanding bath tub.
- Relax on a northerly-facing terrace and entertain under a gazebo framed in blooming colour.
- Ducted heating, split system air-conditioning, plantation shutters and deluxe ceiling fans instil elegance throughout.
- Remote double garage with internal access
- This is a stunning downsizer or family retreat near schools and reserves and a short drive to Mount Martha Village, Main Street Mornington and Peninsula Link.